Sunday, March 29, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
Posted by Girl Land at 9:56 PM
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Posted by Girl Land at 5:20 PM
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Posted by Girl Land at 9:31 PM
Friday, March 20, 2009
Posted by Girl Land at 9:33 PM
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Posted by Girl Land at 9:43 PM
Monday, March 16, 2009
We're gonna catch ya!!!
Q and I had fun crafting this leprechaun trap after she found mysterious chocolate coins strewn about the basement yesterday. She wants his whole stash!!!
We got the idea from this Family Fun site. Ours was a tad more hobo. We painted fake gold with the hopes he will fall down the trap door and say, "Blarney!". Ryan made the corned beef and cabbage last night, so thankfully the odor has finally dissipated. Yay!
Twerd Alert: I have a few things to report...
1. I found out that Esme's dad is one of my babysitter's teachers. Kinda funny.
2. I am buying the DVD this weekend from Target because they are the only one offering a free movie download for my iPhone. Yippee!
3. I am now currently obsessed with the smut-filled variation of Twilight called Wide Awake. I can't believe I'm reading fanfic. Gads. And listening to its soundtrack online too.
4. I'm very excited at the possibility of Juan Antonio Bayona directing Eclipse! You may remember that I love his film, The Orphanage-- second best horror movie (thriller?) of all time in my book.
5. Have you seen Robert Pattinson in GQ???? GAHHHHH!!! I want to go to there...
Posted by Girl Land at 4:23 PM
Friday, March 6, 2009
Posted by Girl Land at 6:13 PM
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
After tonight's episode of Lost, I wonder what the frig people think when they are just tuning in or are trying to figure out what the eff is going on. Personally, I lu-huvvvvv the show.
And I've mentioned before my obsession with Josh Holloway. Tonight's ep was particularly indulgent in that regard. I just want to run my hand through that greasy hair of his. Ahhhhhh.
The big highlight of tonight's ep included *SPOILER!!!* poor Juliet yet again getting Kate's sloppy seconds and the birth of a baby who I think is going to be someone important or who we already know??? Hmmmmm. Also, the appearance by Kevin Rankin who played one of the meathead Dharma dudes at the beginning. Kevin Rankin played Lucien on one of my favorite all time shows, Undeclared.
I've been reading Lostpedia for the past hour or so, and now I'm obsessed. It's fun to read all the crazy stuff I didn't remember from previous episodes. My fave bit o' trivia: Carrie Preston who plays Arlene from True Blood was in one episode as Benjamin's mother (remember, she died during childbirth?). She and Michael Emerson (who plays Ben) are married in real life! I love finding weird things like that. Ok, off to bed.
Posted by Girl Land at 10:52 PM
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Posted by Girl Land at 9:52 PM
Monday, March 2, 2009
Posted by Girl Land at 11:02 PM
Sunday, March 1, 2009
It was a little more than I wanted to spend too at $450 after shipping. I would have loved to have bought a vintage mid-century credenza, but we had a problem with the weight and length of vintage getting it in our house. Plus, the ones I found were more than $450.
Posted by Girl Land at 3:10 PM