Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun Time Wasters!

This is what I'm doing when I SHOULD be sleeping, but it's so fun!

First is this Flickr thingy I've seen on several people's blogs. This is what you do. Play along!

The Questions

1. What is your first name? Sarah
2. What is your favorite food? Pizza
3. What high school did you go to? Marshall
4. What is your favorite color? Aqua
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Josh Holloway
6. Favorite drink? Sangria
7. Dream vacation? France
8. Favorite dessert? Birthday Cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Married (ha)
10. What do you love most in life? my family
11. One word to describe you. Boisterous!
12. Your flickr name. Girl Land

The Concept

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker).


I love how this turned out! You can click on the pic to get credits.


Lastly, Cristin tagged me to list 5 weird foods I eat. I eat SO MUCH, where to start?

1. Buttered popcorn Jelly Bellys. Dig that sweet and salty.

2. In the summer only, my mom and I eat toast with a little light mayo, tomato, and a few slices of sharp cheddar. Is that weird to you? My dad wretches. We call it our "summer sandwich".

3. Cottage cheese with peaches or mandarin oranges. Maybe not weird? Kinda old school.

4. Well, this is a drink-- Diet Pepsi with lemonade mixed. My usual! Kinda like an Arnie Palmer with pop instead.

5. This one grosses Ryan right out (what doesn't?). Monte Cristo sandwich which is turkey, ham, and cheese on bread all deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar served with a side of raspberry preserves. I just can't understand why I'm overweight. I would get this when we went to Bennigan's. We probably haven't been there in like 7 years as it also grosses Ryan out.

Ok, so with the weird food things, I'm tagging Heather, Julie, Alli, Catherine, and Naomi! Just if you have time, girls-- or rather if you'd rather waste some time like me instead of doing stuff you should be doing. :)

No comments: