Monday, March 29, 2010

Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake

You know I'm mad about cake, right? Thanks to Rachael who saw this cake on Cake Wrecks and thought of Girl Land (aw, so sweet). I feel like Veruca Salt, and I want it NOW.

Photo courtesy of Sweety Darling via Cake Wrecks via Rachael!

I'm gearing up for my New Moon party which will be on June 12, 2010 WHICH, by the by, is a new moon (see how I do that? See?). And my cakestress will be making these bad boys:

Photo Courtesy of Annie's Eats

And I'm thinking about bringing one of THESE to Easter dinner at the in-laws this weekend. I have such a craving for a big fat piece of..............CARRRRROT CAKKKKE!!!!!!! Doesn't this look good?

Photo courtesy of Fefa74 via Flickr

3 comments:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Ooo, can't wait for your new moon party pics. I have no idea when I'm going to have mine - this spring is too busy, argh!

dang argyle said...

i'm making a carrot cake for easter too! do it! i've been meaning to make on and this a perfect excuse. (plus there are birthdays to celebrat too.)
-a

Cheshire Kat said...

OM NOM NOM!