Friday, June 3, 2011

Postless for 3 Months

Sickening, isn't it? The past three months have been filled with baby showers (my kids have a second cousin now!), weddings, house selling and house building. I'm going to try to be better about posting here, but I have been so consumed with all the changes going on around me that it's hard to have the energy to do much else.

Our new house is under construction. The basement walls were poured on Tuesday, and framing will begin a week from Monday. To tide you over, here's a teensy taste of decorating ideas for the new house:



And you can go to my Pinterest board for more!

On a completely separate topic, Jack Kevorkian died today in a hospital 2 miles from my house, and I'm pretty sad about it. He was a nut, but a nut with principle. Gotta admire that.

I hope this post finds you all well...

No comments: