Monday, March 16, 2009

Get Ready, Liam Leprechaun...

We're gonna catch ya!!!

Q and I had fun crafting this leprechaun trap after she found mysterious chocolate coins strewn about the basement yesterday. She wants his whole stash!!!



We got the idea from this Family Fun site. Ours was a tad more hobo. We painted fake gold with the hopes he will fall down the trap door and say, "Blarney!". Ryan made the corned beef and cabbage last night, so thankfully the odor has finally dissipated. Yay!


Twerd Alert: I have a few things to report...

1. I found out that Esme's dad is one of my babysitter's teachers. Kinda funny.

2. I am buying the DVD this weekend from Target because they are the only one offering a free movie download for my iPhone. Yippee!

3. I am now currently obsessed with the smut-filled variation of Twilight called Wide Awake. I can't believe I'm reading fanfic. Gads. And listening to its soundtrack online too.

4. I'm very excited at the possibility of Juan Antonio Bayona directing Eclipse! You may remember that I love his film, The Orphanage-- second best horror movie (thriller?) of all time in my book.

5. Have you seen Robert Pattinson in GQ???? GAHHHHH!!! I want to go to there...

4 comments:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

The Twilight insanity has taken full hold; I'm even passing the books on to others now. Plus, the movie is at the top of my Netflix queue. I hadn't seen the GQ article - oh my lord. HOT SPARKLE. If vampire makeout sessions are wrong, I don't want to be right.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I had not seen the photos until just now, I have a feeling it won't be the last time today I drool over them.

Cheshire Kat said...

It made my day that you used that 30 Rock quote!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man I can't believe I have gotten "sucked" into the Twilight! Now, I only checked out the books about a month ago just to see what all the hype was about...My fave books are Jane Eyre, Rebecca (romantic suspense-type) so I wondered if they were similar...um, they were okay...I skipped over huge chunks of text and as usual put my own imagination into it. Come last week when I saw the DVD at the store I decided to see how that was. Actually, I liked it (besides the bad make-up & acting & wanting more suspense/sexual tension)...and, I really liked the look of Robert P.! So, here I am 'older than dirt' looking up anything Twilight related! I even read the fan fic 'Wide Awake' lol. I'm glad I'm not the only thinking of how I would want the story to go. And, I read the GQ article yesterday and laughed out loud several times...Robert P. is hilarious. So, I guess I'll be looking forward to the next movie. Funny, how a friend had asked me if I wanted to see "Twilight" last Fall 'cuz she had tix in Hollywood and I said, "um, not really my thing." So, we are called 'twerds'?? LOL!