I can't believe you're one today!!!
Here is just a tiny list of things you do now, and they make me smile:
1. When you eat something you like, you nod your head.
2. You can say "hi" and "kitty" which is actually "kee".
3. You like to put your face into Owen's fur. You giggle when he rubs his head on your head, and you are very gentle with him.
4. You point your tiny little finger at everything especially the birdies outside. You like the birdies vury vury much.
5. You pretend to drink tea with your sister out of her Hello Kitty teacups. Q and I can't stop laughing because we think it's so cute.
6. You try to copy whatever your big sis does like putting puzzles together or drawing and then you look at me for approval.
7. Every morning when you wake up and every evening when I pick you up from daycare, you are so happy to see me.
8. You like to pet my and daddy's hair when we feed you your bottle before bedtime. You think it's hilarious to stick your finger up my nose.
9. When you hear a song, you sway back and forth with a serious look on your face.
Happy first birthday, Vivian Jane. We sure are glad to have such a wonderful dollop of pudgy baby goodness in our lives. We love you so much!!! xo