- Lotion bar by Portland General Store
- Sunflower and Pistachio Toffee w/ Milk Chocolate by Vintage Confections
- Custom Golf Bar Marker by Autumn Leaves Jewelry
- World’s Greatest Husband vintage mug by EclecticaMiami
- Robot Tee by Happy Family
- Vintage Wooden Box for Polishing Shoes by Val Bolen
- Half Pint of Prose for Fathers by Inspired Letters
- Instant Vintage Office Set by River Bazaar
- Gourmet BBQ Spice Rub Kit by Purpose Design
My dad will be receiving the golf markers from the girls that says, "We Love Grandpa Jim". Ryan will be receiving the robot tee, a nice trophy from the girls, and a card featuring a Father's Day interview I found by Let's Explore via The Crafty Crow. It was actually for Mother's Day, but I modified the questions. Best Q answer so far:
"My Dad always tells me, 'Let's listen to the Talkin' Heads'."
Speaking of Q, here are some other recent Q-isms that have made me laugh:
During a thunderstorm at 2:00 am-- "Mom, can you please turn down the thunder???"
After her dad startled her-- "Daddy, you just scared the poop babies outta me!"
With her arms out, shaking her head, naked from the waist down, "I have NO IDEA where my underpants are."