Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Mon...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



I got four hours of sleep last night...FOUR HOURS! I don't even know how I'm functioning right now. Jeesh. Partially my fault, I was off working on wares for my shop and headed for bed after midnight. But then, Miss Q decided to wake up every 15 minutes and cry beginning at 4:15. I ended up biting the bullet and getting up at 5:45ish. Yuck. I had my Starbucks though and was alrighty.

Don't have too much to share except check out my new Girl Land logo on this blog and my new banner and avatar in my shop. Isn't it dreeeeamy? I'm hoping it comes off creepy enough. I like "scary cute" things. Does tha make sense? Like creepy old baby planters and my soon to be listed 3-D lenticular top boxes!!! WEEEEEHHHOOOOOOOOooo. I'll show you what I'm talkin' bout soon enough.

So I was in Michael's today and for the second time I saw this cutie pie book. Rarely do I bake (just what I need), but I simply liked this book for the aesthetic value. You can buy it on Amazon. I looked around inside a little, but not in great detail. Made me wanna have a bake sale like in junior high. I looove the blue and red combo. You will see that I am loving the blue/red and seafoam/red combos as of late. I dunno why.

No comments: