Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Moi, Je Joue

Have I told you I'm a sucker for marketing? My bro and SIL gave me a Nordstrom's gift cert for perfume last year for my birthday. I chose Miss Dior Cherie, and I wear it every single day. I'm on my second bottle. If I hadn't already bought it, after seeing this new ad, I would buy it now.






Not only is it French, but it's directed by Sofia Coppola. In terms of aesthetics in film, she is my favorite. Oh, and that's Brigitte Bardot singing.

Speaking of Frenchy-ness, there is a new crepe place downtown Detroit!!!!!! It's called Good Girls Go to Paris Crepes (how cute is that?). Read their menu and tell me you could resist. Can't wait to make a trip to the D. Carryout only, but I'll sit in my car and eat them (Weight Watchers what?). I'm drooling reading the description of the Vera, Katie, and Melinda. Yum.

Sorry I'm so lazy lately re-posting stuff. I don't know what's wrong with me. I need to get with the program and start making some Valentine's stuff. I've been doing very well shopping, however. Look at the cuteness I purchased at Target today. Their owl Valentine stuff is to die for.




And look at this nifty modish lamp for the basement!

That would be my basement for which I STILL don't have a single quote despite the fact we've had 3 contractors in here. No, I am confident that we'll pick a great contractor, and I am so thankful to all my great friends (Amy, Danielle) who have given me contacts.

Some more creative thought-provoking posts soon, I promise! xo

4 comments:

Violette Crumble said...

Thanks for the ornament love & for leading me to your lovely blog. You have great taste! I also love popovers and am coveting your popover pan! I just use muffin tins, but it 'aint the same.

Violette Crumble said...

HA ha, Your plan totally worked, plus I'm a total skimmer when it comes to blogs. I wish I had time to read more thoroughly, but I saw your recipe and photo and viola!

Cristin said...

That bowl is unbelievably sweet.

Donna said...

Hi........I live in Rochester and found your blog - I love it. If you didn't find anyone for your basement, I know two different people who are REALLY good. you can email me : Bourgoinfam8@aol.com. Donna