Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things I Should Be Doing...

...instead of blogging while the girls are napping:

1. Sleeping. I was up with a puking 3-year-old for the better part of the night. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat roasted garlic or sweet potato fries ever again (can you believe she eats either of those things? Yucko).

2. Taking a shower and getting dressed (highly overrated).

3. Packing up my eBay sales. I just sold this little gem from Janie & Jack. I was going to keep it, but Vivian never got the chance to wear it, eh.
4. Cleaning my craft room which looks like this:

I'm using the excuse that lots of this stuff are the girl's art supplies are going in the basement as soon as we get the storage system in the closet figured out. Also, I'm trying to sell the girl's baby clothes (which is why there's clothing abound). I'm eBaying the nicer tags-attached pieces, but I think I'm going to take the rest to a local consignment store.

5. Trying to find some more furniture for the basement. We still need a low bookshelf and armchair. I love this chair, but I don't know if I can justify the price for a basement piece. It's really not bad, but it's for the BASEMENT.


6. Anything besides blogging although blogging makes me happy. As do you! :)

No comments: