Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ready for V-Day?

We're getting ready! This week we will be making up little gift bags for the girl's daycare buds, but Friday, we sent out our valentines:


This weekend, we made a trip to the in-laws. I'm feeling like I don't want to compliment my mother-in-law on anything because then she gives me the thing, and I feel super horribly guilty. That being said, she gave me the most AWESOME magazine ever! It's called Ideals and it's from the 70s. This was one of my most favorite pages:


I think I like it so much because it looks like something my grandmother would have had. She was a florist, and she always had the coolest old school decorating and crafty mags. Dig the boiled icing.


Hope you are having fun watching the Super Bowl! This week, I will try to post the ad that Ryan missed out on starring in. It supposedly aired during the pregame show, but we haven't seen it yet. No joke! The gig went to one of his co-workers because he looked too young. :) xo all.

1 comment: