What do you do with two sickly, snotty, coughing kids on a snow day?
- Make a Valentine's Day tambourine (from No Time for Flashcards found via The Crafty Crow, my absolute fave kid's craft site!)
- Pack up treat bags for daycare Valentine's Day party. Q picked out Tinkerbell valentines for her to give and pop-up doggie ones for Viv to give. We added Reese's PB hearts, a heart sucker ring, valentiney pencil, and fruit by the foot in a baggy which says "Whoooo loves you?" with an owl on it. Never met a pink and red owl I didn't like. So lots o' junk food, nothing crafty. I had every intention of melting down broken crayons in my silicon heart tray, but I didn't have the energy.
- Have a Pee Wee's Playhouse marathon
- Print out rainbow coloring pages. Preferably weird ones with angels in them.
- Cut bread into hearts for grilled cheese
Hope you're all having a great week! xo