Saturday, November 1, 2008

Minty + Chocolatey

Anyone remember that Bubblicious Chocolate Mint gum? Ryan and I were talking about it today. I don't think they make it anymore, and I couldn't even find a picture. I did, however, just buy some mojito flavored Orbit gum. Yummay!


I have been living in squalor lately, and finally feel a little better because I cleaned up my craft room a bit. It is still messy, just not tornado-hit-it messy. I found this shadow box I'd bought about a year ago, and threw some vintage fabric scraps and deer in there. Voila! I like this.


A little in the way of chocolate mint colors. Here are some more Etsy finds in the same vein:

Amandamonkey's Chocolate Bunnies cards:


Hope everyone is getting over their candy hangover. I was pretty good-- I only ate 2 pieces of candy and somehow had the willpower to pass on Amy's cupcakes! I finished up my swap. Holly, let me know when you get it, so then I'll post pics. My first swap and SO FUN! :)

Twerd Alert: I bought my movie tickets last night for opening day. I talked three of my friends into taking 1/2 day off on the 21st. I'm recruiting legions of Twerds to form a Twerd Army. Got a call from my friend, Shelly, today that she is hooked. Yay! Also trying to bribe my husband to read it. That one's a long shot, but I'm all for a challenge!

5 comments:

Julie Livermore said...

I love chocolate mint stuff...my sis just brought me a mint flavored kit kat bar from australia!

mommyholly said...

Ooooh Im excited- I will let you know when I get the box! Yours will go out tomorrow morning! This has been SO FUN:) And those deer are SOOOOO CUTE!!!! My sister would die for those- she has a little deer collection that is hilarious! xoxox!

mommyholly said...

OH AND PS!!!! I bought my Twilight tickets too!!! Midnight showing of course!!! I cant WAIT! :)

r e b e c k a said...

I have those two bambi deer too, what a cute idea to put them in a box like that! :)

Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of your blog.. you are such a creative and inspiring person! I adore what you did with the little deer and the shadowbox.. something so simple but very cool.