Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Share the Love Part I

I feel so at peace today. Like a weight lifted from my shoulders. I cried and smiled until my face hurt last night. Then today I read posts from Alli and Elizabeth and countless others, and I knew I wasn’t alone. I’m so proud.

Today, it’s all about the love. I want everyone to be happy. I know that’s not possible, but I wish EVERYONE could feel what I’m feeling now. It upsets me to know that people are unhappy with the outcome. I think maybe some of my friends at work expected me to come in and rub it in their faces, but I didn’t. I didn’t even bring it up. It’s just not in me today because I’m so at peace.

So on to the next big thing. Come see me here in just over 2 weeks!!!

And, my dear bloggy friends, bring this coupon with you to my table at DUCF for a small gifty gift (Come early! I’m making limited quantities). Consider it a token for being such loyal visitors to this little corner of my world. xo

No comments: