Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Fix Is In

So I totally made Ryan draw the winner...

He says I always say or make him do things that make him look like a complete tool. It's all in good fun! Anyway, here is the winner:



which is completely weird because she's 1 of only 2 of my real life friends to enter! I SWEAR TO GOD THIS WASN'T FIXED!! In fact, Ryan said, "I think you'd better draw another name" (feel free to punch him, Amy, next time you see him), "I don't want to ruin my good name in the blogosphere". I said it's retarded comments like THAT that make him seem like a tool. And, no, he has no "good name" nor does he even have a blog. Then he went on to tell me a story about Patrick Ewing having to pick a team in the 1980s, and he picked the Knicks, blah blah blah. I was barely paying attention because I tune out when sports come up. Anyway, he said there was controversy because everyone thought it was fixed and that they put the Knicks envelope in the freezer so that he could feel the cold when he was drawing their envelope out. Anyway...I digress.

So congrats, Amy! And I can say that I really really try to be an honest person, so there was no fix (unless I'm lying right now...jk).

Oh, but then Q wanted to get in on it, so she picked a name too. I have a consolation prize as well going to Tamara (pika2). I need your mailing address, Tamara!!! Amy, I'll give you your loot next time I see you.


Thank you, everyone, for commenting!!! I was so excited to get so many comments and wonderful remarks about my blog and such. I love new friends!!! Please come back and read. I will definitely be doing more giveaways, and hopefully have some more somewhat entertaining crap to share with you all. xoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I love entertaining crap! ;) Congrats to Amy and Tamara!

sarah said...

it was totally fixed. i'm never reading again. kidding.

PamKittyMorning said...

Congrats to the winners!

Sarah and Jack said...

LOL sports convos in our house going something like this:

Him: Did you hear about that football player Everett and him not being able to walk again?

I hear: "blah blah blah, shall we have tacos for dinner?"

LOL

Ijsbeer said...

Aw both your husband and daughter look so cute! Congrats to the winners:)

Amelac said...

WOOHOO!

I believe you Sarah (and not just because I was the big winner!!!)

Mawah ha ha...

:)

Nate's Wife said...

I din't win? dammit.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!

val said...

no way! VETO!!!!!!