Friday, June 20, 2008

The Mother of All Estate Sales

Vivi and I hit it today. I stuck her in the sling and off we went. It was sooooo great!!!! Now the hard part is deciding what I shall keep, WHERE I'm going to put the stuff, and what to sell. You can see all of my finds on my flickr page, but here are my fave items:
My absolute fave. You know how I love my dioramas! I shall not part with this, of course.


These linen-paged books are great. The insides are all cut up though, so I'll be keeping these too.

They had FOUR of these babies. I will keep one for Quinn, and the others are going in my shop!

The woman was a teacher, so she had a HUGE box of these decorative cut-outs. These were some of the best.

This was in a bag chock full of half finished embroidery projects and floss. Cree-heepy cool! Going in my shop for sure.

This one was in amongst the tools and such. I couldn't just leave it there! Pretty good condition except for a couple spots on the front cover. Probably gravy stains (ewgh).

And what school lunch would be complete without liver & onions!!! Happy weekend, lovies. xo

3 comments:

Jenna Z said...

Oooh, I have that cookbook! It's from my grandmother who was the lunch lady at the school my mom went to and later that I went to, but my grandmother was retired by then. I love the sugar cookies, my school still makes them! Three times a year, with a candy corn on top for Halloween, a red hot for Christmas, a conversation heart for valentine's day!

Jessie said...

WOW! I would've been jumping up and down!

Anonymous said...

i am sooo jealous. i have completely bombed out on thrift finds lately! there is a huge flea market about an hour away from here next sunday, but it is the day after the craftacular and i'm not sure i'll be up for like 500 booths!!

xxoo
naomi