Friday, June 13, 2008

WIP

Ok, so I'm getting a little better. I said a little, folks! Here is something I am now almost finished with. This is just one small piece of it. I like how it turned out! It's for a special little man making his debut in the next couple months here...can't show you the whole thing because his mommy is a reader. :)


And I did most of it with a Vivi Monster in a sling in front of me too. I can't complain though. The kid slept 8 straight hours last night. Yeeeeee Haw.

Hope everyone has some fun stuff planned for the weekend. We have some Netflix movies to watch (Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Jungle Book for Q, and Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer), are going to the farmer's market tomorrow, and Sunday are meeting the in-laws for Father's Day brunch. TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh!!! i can't wait to see the rest!!!!!

xxoo