Monday, July 2, 2007

Glitter-Filled Monday


Happy pre-birthday to me (my birthday is Thursday)! I received my Glitter Workshop order today along with some darling extras and a super sweet notecard from Naomi. I saw the tape a month or so ago, of course didn't buy it, then became fixated on it when it was sold out. Story of my life. I don't know what I'm going to do with the mug because it's too cute to take to work and I'm afraid someone (uh-hem...) may break it at home.

The stupid door hangers are almost finished. I decided I need a spray varnish on them because the Mod Podge is just too tacky, so one side down, one side to go. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I'm taking a loss on these babies just because they are so time-consuming to make. It will be worth it when they are for sale at Warm Biscuit!

Also just finished up a "custom order" for my friend, Dave. He ordered up a 3-D My Prince Has Come trinket box painted pink with the inside story personalized for his friend's little girl. I also threw in a custom set of wee ballet mags that also had Sadie's name on it. The little gift will be making its way over to Jolly Ol' London very soon, so I liked the thought of that. I hope she likes it.

Gonna have to get some posts in between now and Wednesday because we are having three sets of out-of-town guests during the span of 5 days. Busy busy! Not only do I have mounds of laundry to do/put away, but I'm scared to go downstairs to see how full the litter boxes are. Ewwwwww!!!!!

No comments: