Friday, October 12, 2007

21 Days Til Halloween!

...silver shamrock! Finally, the 90 degree weather has moved on! Today was great-- 60 degrees and rainy. Ahhhhhhh! It's supposed to clear up for the weekend but maintain a wonderful high of 58-60 degrees. Now THAT'S cider mill weather.

Dave loaned me this cool book! I cannot believe all the nifty stuff inside. I want it all to decorate my house, well, sans the hefty price tags. Yikes! I love all the paper lanterns with silhouettes. Aren't they great? This little lovey on the right is-- can you see?-- $900! Wow. Seems like all the German diecuts are the big ticket items. Dave said lots of this stuff is even crazy expensive at flea markets too.

Waiting on some retro repro Halloween decals to come in the mail so I can finish up my treat pails. Cutting it kinda close, I know. But I did make another Boo Garland (finally) which is in my shop! Also, my weirdo Halloween diorama dude is there as well.

Oh Fall! I thought you'd never get here!

No comments: