Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Paper Doll


The sweet and lovely Schultzie outright purchased some Girl Land goods about a month or two ago. She has a lovely shop in Washington state called The Paper Doll-- Bellingham, to be exact (home of Death Cab for Cutie!). I was so honored to have some of my things in her shop!

Anywho, I clicked on their "What's New" section a week or so ago, and look! One of my kitty carry-me cases right there staring me in the face! Hello, little little! I'm such a dork, but it made me very happy. Thanks, Schultzie! Say hi to Soupy Sails for me!

2 comments:

Richelle said...

Your not a dork! I woul have been freaking out. Calling all my friends and family, shrieking, jumping for joy, you know that kind of quiet grace dignity thing. :-)

I think it's awesome, way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thats awesome.