Sunday, August 5, 2007

Rockin' the DUCF!

I can't believe it's over. It was SO much fun. I am in serious love with the crafty community. I met so many nice people-- vendors and shoppers alike. The turnout was wonderful, and I'm sure everyone will agree that it was a success. I was so much more comfortable at this show than the last especially due to Amy and Val. You're the best. I just can't thank the organizers enough (Amy, Stephanie, Carey, Lish, & Bethany! xo!) and the volunteers were super with the capes to prove it. Also got to see some MICE friends like Jason, Heidi, Sara, and Regina. Thank you Mom & Dad, Shelly, Amy, Leigh, Dave, and Brandy for coming by to see me too! I feel like I'm accepting a flippin' Oscar...sorry.

Always have to show off my purchases. I am in serious love with this shop, Always the Forest. Stephanie did the website herself, and I just can't believe how ambitious they are for 18 & 19! I was a slack ass at that age. Gawd. Do you not LOVE this clutch?? I was eyeing it Friday night online. And I also loved their newsprint bags. Such a great aesthetic. Also bought this birch bark bracelet from Birds Gather and this fun heart cuff from Makeout Goods! I won't be wearing them together, don't worry.

Hello to some of my other fave new friends-- Melissa, Amie, Rachel (hope you like the apple earrings!), Kelly, Gabby, Michelle of Stitch Stitch Stitch, Cortney, the list goes on!

Anyway, for more pics of the show, please see my flickr group pics.

5 comments:

Kill Taupe said...

Yesterday was awesome! Glad you had a blast. It was so good to see you again. Stay crafty. =)

Joanna said...

Ooh, you bought a bark cuff, too! Heather is awesome! I don't think I introduced myself, but I hovered for ages. Your booth and goodies were adorable, and now your shop is bookmarked for holiday shopping. Hope you had lots of success at the fair!

Jessie said...

Yay! Glad you had so much fun!

Unknown said...

I should have gotten one of the bark cuffs...they are SO beautiful!!! It was nice to see you again! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I do love the apple earings! I got many a compliment on them. And it was so nice to meet you!