Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sixty-One Cents!

Let me just start this post by saying that I so appreciate everyone who buys anything from me! I am being honest when I say that all this Girl Land nonsense is simply a diversion-- a hobby that has turned into an avenue to meet some extremely warm, talented, and wonderful craftsters and handmade lovers from all over the world.

That being said, a note to all--do not be so lazy as me when calculating shipping costs before listing them on Etsy (or Ebay for that matter!). I made a sale last night (thank you so much, Jennifer M!) and after all was said and done, I made a profit of 61 cents. I'm movin' on up in the world!!! ;) But then again, I also sold a bottle and a half of Ryan's old Abercrombie & Fitch cologne a few days ago on eBay for 76 friggin dollars (WTF?) so I guess all is right with the world.

Happy Hump Day, Loveys...

Countdown to DUCF: 3 days!


No comments: