Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bake 'N Break, Baby!

I am ashamed to say that I am the Bake' N Break queen. In fact, before Xmas, I couldn't remember the last time I made cookies from scratch. I always just feel like mine don't taste as good as the BNB. Maybe I need to add lard or something. Look at the cute (BNB) cookies I made today!!!!




And I MUST tell you about El Orphanata (The Orphanage). This movie gets 4 out of 4 stars from me! I am not a wuss when it comes to scary movies, but there were several times where I had to hide my face and a few more where I nearly crushed Ryan's hand. And not only scary, but SAD! I totally cried. But just let me forewarn you-- not a happy-go-lucky ending. I would highly recommend it. But if you pee your pants, don't blame me!

2 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

I am so not a cook, and I also have a deep love for ready made cookie dough. Cookies in an instant that Jack can dump onto the pan for me? Two thumbs up.

Felicia said...

They're adorable :)