Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Got Nothin'

One of my co-workers comes into my cube daily and says, “Got anything?” and usually my response is typically, “I got nothin’”. This pretty much describes my blogitude these days. I feel like I want to tell you all something, but there’s not much to tell. Not much of interest anyway. I’m in a blog-o-funk.

I need to get on the stick and think of some Valentine’s projects. I have some cute vintage cupcake picks and a pile of vintage valentines (some with robot boys!!!) that I need to make use of, but man do I hate scanning stuff, bleh. Be on the lookout for some Valentine banners and maybe even some flat Valentine cards if I can get ambitious with my Photoshop.

Oh! Here is one kinda fun thing. I’ve contacted Leslie, and she is going to design some custom birth announcements for me. I know it’s still 3+ months out, but I figure I’ll get a head start. She’s going to make a custom illustration of Q and it will be something relating to her as the big sis. Here are some of her items that I LOVE!


2 comments:

Cheshire Kat said...

Super cute! The one with the houses reminds me of Seamripper.

I just saw sweet jessie's post about what you sent her. It's awesome!

Jennifer said...

I just found your blog and love it. There's too many cute posts to read right now - will have to come back again and again.