Sunday, January 6, 2008

Great Expectations

So we saw Juno. It was cute, but I wanted more. I think I have been wanting to see it for so long and building it up that I couldn't help but be disappointed. I loved the music though! This is my favorite song by the Moldy Peaches. I think the song was also in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I don't remember it. Ryan downloaded the soundtrack this morning. So good!

Also, I do have a minor inappropriate geeky crush on Michael Cera that began with Arrested Development.

Ryan always says that you can tell how good a movie is going to be by the previews that proceed it. That being said, Juno should have been a tremendous flop. Fool's Gold with Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey looks horrendous. Can't even remember the others, but they all looked bad and/or cheesy.

Well, now I want to see this! EEEEEEEEK!

No comments: