Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Realizations on a Snowflakey Gray Wednesday

+I like it when people use plus signs as bullets; thus, I am trying them on for size.

+Burning my tongue on Cosi’s Tomato Basil Aurora soup once does not deter me from doing it again…immediately.

+The two men below are one and the same. I’m sorely ashamed to say that I find the former to be way attractive.




+I start my 3rd trimester in 12 days!

+Matilda Ledger is only 14 days older than my Q. :(

+I like the name Matilda, but it sounds funny with a last name like muh-LAH-lee (I really did consider it, Jessie and Jana!). I like simply Tilda even better, but Ryan says no way to both. Poop on you, Mister.

+The estate sale I plan on attending tomorrow will be my first in over 3½ months. I’m so jonesin’ for a vintage fix.

+I truly believe that deep down, [Adam Levine] has an unknown affinity for chubby, semi-crafty, married, pregnant chicks. I could be that chick. You never know. As an aside, please feel free to insert [Justin Timberlake] or [Channing Tatum] above. It simply improves my odds.

+Buying Martha Stewart items at Michael’s after final clearance markdowns makes me approximately 3.14 times happier than buying them at regular price. I bought all of this for $11.00.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

So to gauge your happiness then, all one must do is multiply your previous, regularly priced Martha Stewart at Michaels state of happiness and multiply it by Pi. Fantastic.

ps: I think Matilda Mullaly sounds cute, but I suppose the hubby has a little more to say about it than I do!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the Adam Levine thing...he could totally fall for me too:o))

Sarah and Jack said...

Such a pity about Heath Ledger, isn't it?

Cheshire Kat said...

::Jealous::

I love the ribbon! I bought the woodgrain wrapping paper.