Friday, January 25, 2008

The Barfalonies

Know what's worse than vomiting for 7 hours straight? Being nearly 6 months pregnant and vomiting for 7 hours straight. My darling Q passed the barfalonies on to me. She hurled once on Saturday and was done. I, on the other hand, thought I was dying yesterday. Today, I'm much better although I had to go to the doctor because I have a urinary tract infection too. Lovely!

But I walked into my doc's office (who is also Q's doc), and I see my good friend, Cindy, sitting there! She was also feeling under the weather, but we had a nice time chatting for a bit and trying not to breathe on each other. She and I have the same general prac as well as OB. Weird.

And on the way to pick up my multiple prescriptions, I found an estate sale! I was so bummed about missing the one yesterday, so this was a nice consolation. I didn't find too much, but a few cute things (more pics here). Hope I didn't give everyone there the barfalonies too...


Oh! And look what I won on eBay yesterday for Quinn's room! It's a Hansel and Gretel nursery lamp. I am bidding on something else as well, but I don't want to jinx it, because it is FABOOOOOO, let me tell you!!!! Her room is coming together, but still a WIP. I may take a few pics this weekend though...

3 comments:

julie (jane's apron) said...

that lamp is SO cute.

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Cute estate sale finds!
And Fun blog...I've a great time browsing through your old posts.

Feel better.
Kimberly :)

Jessie said...

awwww.... hope you're feeling better today!