Friday, June 15, 2007

Cookies Delite Me

How cute is this gift? A family member was just diagnosed with breast cancer, so we wanted to send her something to show our support. My boss’ wife has started her own business called Cookie Delites. Long story short, Kim made this custom order for me, and I think her prices are great. A dozen cookies, individually vacuum sealed, for $28.40 (that includes s/h) shipped 2-day from Michigan to Pennsylvania. Know any graduates? She also has boxes that look like graduation caps and will add paper shreds and packaging to match school colors! She’ll customize the packaging for any occasion.

She is still working on her logo and website, and I will post those as soon as they are done, up and running. She currently offers chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and peanut butter cookies which have a little mini Snickers bar smashed up inside. MMMM! She will do all of one kind or a variety of whatever you’d like.

Anyway, thought I’d put it out there. I struggle for gift ideas sometimes, and this is such a good idea for a new baby, funeral (yeesh), graduation, birthdays, etc. If you are interested, you can contact her. Tell her Sarah sent ya!

No comments: