Saturday, June 2, 2007

Idea Contest Wieners!

Um, well seeing as I only got TWO COMMENTS (!), Jessie and Danielle are my winners. Thanks for humoring me, girls! I took Danielle's idea and ran with it, and that's what she's getting for her prize. Haven't made Jessie's prize yet, but soon! Will post pics in awhile.

I've bought more STUFF to make! What's on the to-make list??? Bracelets, keychains with plastic charms, yo-yo barrettes for girls and brooches for older girls, small decoupaged gift boxes, silhouette wooden plaque wall art, paperboard train cases lined with vintage papers, new trinket boxes, placemats, and more!

So excited for Date Night Saturday!!!! We're going to dinner. Not sure where, but maybe Fiddleheads? And I've had this night planned for WEEKS to see Knocked Up!!!!! I am a huge, huGE, HUGE Judd Apatow fan. Religiously watched Undeclared until it was canceled and then Freaks and Geeks too on DVD. Seth, Jay Baruchel, and Jason Segel from Undeclared (which were my 3 faves) are back together in KU.

Trying to figure out what to get the hubby for Father's Day. He wants a Toro rechargeable cordless weed whacker (how exciting), but I've gotta throw in a few surprises especially since the flourish of mother's day gifts. We have an inside joke on really bad bumper stickers. One of his faves is "Your retarded". Another is Calvin peeing on anything, but we've often joked that we want to have this one created. Maybe!!!

No comments: